Our Learning Team can't wait to welcome schools and groups for sessions and visits in 2022!
Please see our 'Plan your visit and new arrangements' page for details on your visit and the changes we have made to ensure visits for schools and groups are covid-secure.
What's at Brockhole?
- A range of tailored learning sessions supporting the curriculum plus self-led educational trails
- Stunning gardens and grounds providing the ideal outdoor learning environment
- Adventure playground, great for letting off steam at lunch time or after a long journey
- Team building and orienteering.
- Opportunities for boat trips, outdoor activities such as Archery, Laser Clay, Krazy Karts and much more!
- Our New - The Story, Habitats and Wildlife of the Lake District Exhibition.
Learning sessions for primary schools
Cost is an issue for all schools, and we can arrange a great value educational visit that meets your particular learning objectives.
Many schools combine one of our tutored learning sessions with a self-led educational activity trail, time on the outdoor adventure playpark and a visit to our shop, gallery or exhibition. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Exhibition: The Story, Habitats and Wildlife of the Lake District
New to us this year we have a wonderful exhibition of Lake District habitats and wildlife. A unique look at some of our local flora and fauna, from Red Squirrels and Ospreys to beautiful butterflies and other insects. There is a range of educational worksheets to go alongside this exhibition with links to the Science Curriculum. Please contact us for information and pricing.
Book your place
Please contact the Learning Team at BrockholeLearning@lakedistrict.gov.uk or call on 015394 40275.