Secondary schools: Key Stage 3
Our Learning Team can't wait to welcome schools and groups for sessions and visits in 2022!
What’s at Brockhole?
- Tutored learning sessions
- Stunning gardens and grounds providing the ideal outdoor learning environment
- Opportunities for team building and water sports sessions, high rope course challenges and much more!
- Orienteering courses and trails in the grounds.
An introduction to the National Park
This talk covers:
- The special qualities of the National Park and reasons for its popularity with visitors
- Land ownership and management
- Tourism facts and figures
- Positive and negative impacts of tourism.
Tailored to your curriculum requirements and supported by student hand-outs and teacher’s information pack.
Session Price: £4.40 per student, minimum charge £70.
The Geography Jigsaw
Brockhole is a microcosm of the National Park. This structured exploration of the grounds, attractions and visitor information provision gives students an insight into the impacts and management of tourism. Session length: 1.5 hours.
Session Price: £100
Information gathering and question and answer session
Spend time at Brockhole, or in the local area, gathering information for your projects and then have a 30 minute question and answer session with the Learning Coordinator.
Price: Question and answer session £45.
Book your place
Please contact the Learning Team at BrockholeLearning@lakedistrict.gov.uk or call on 015394 40275.