On the shores of Windermere, Brockhole is the perfect place to get a taste of the Lake District and combine learning with fun.
Please get in touch via email BrockholeLearning@lakedistrict.gov.uk to find out more, discuss your requirements and book with us.
Please see our 'Plan your visit' page for details on booking your visit.
Inspire your learners! There's so much to choose from.
- Tutored learning sessions for all age groups - we offer a diverse range, including Geography, Visual Art and Science based workshops. See our Primary and Secondary pages for details.
- Stunning gardens and grounds providing the ideal outdoor learning environment
- Adventure playground, great for letting off steam at lunchtime or after a long journey
- Opportunities for boat trips, outdoor activities such as Archery, Laser Clay, Krazy Karts and much more!
- Orienteering courses and educational trails in the grounds.
- The Story, Habitats and Wildlife of the Lake District Exhibition. Selection of educational worksheets available, covering a range of National Curriculum Science topics for Key Stage 1 and 2.
Schools and Colleges
To inspire your pupils, we’ve got some great workshops and sessions for primary schools.
"Thank you for an enjoyable and educational Mountain Skills session. The children developed their mapwork skills, team work abilities and understanding of the area! Excellent value for money and something we would book again." Greengate Junior School. October, 2019
The National Park is a fascinating place to learn about geography and the impacts and management of tourism. Find out what we’ve got to offer for secondary schools: Key Stage 3 and secondary schools and colleges: Key Stage 4+.
Whatever the age of the young people you work with, your youth club will have a fantastic time here – check out our youth groups page.
Book your place
Please contact the Brockhole Learning Team at Brockholelearning@lakedistrict.gov.uk or call on 015394 40275.