Treat yourself in our modern, spacious shop. Packed with great gift ideas and local goodies.
You can choose from:
- Locally-produced Lake District foods such as handmade chocolates, jams, pickles and of course Kendal Mintcake.
- Local ales - including Keswick Brewery's Park Your Thirst, brewed to celebrate 60 years of volunteering in the Lake District National Park.
- A range of locally made whiskey, gin and flavoured alcoholic beverages.
- A fabulous range of Herdy products - including money boxes, mugs, tea towels and cushions.
- Handmade candles by the company Melt.
- Unusual gifts made from horn by Abbeyhorn and wood by Olive Designs.
- Beautifully designed jewellery.
- Perfumes and skin care products inspired by the Lake District.
- Fun toys, pocket money treats, cuddly toys and beanie boos.
- Books, maps and guides.
Our friendly advisers can help you make the most out of your visit to the Lake District. There's also a selection of leaflets about things to see and do in the area.
10 per cent off with MyCumbria card
If you're a local resident, you can get lots of discounts when you shop in Cumbria - including at our café and shop.
Apply for a MyCumbria card today.