Top 5 activities to do in your wellies!
The fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes in here at Brockhole, in fact, we have loads of great activities on offer all year round, as well as some exclusive autumn events for all the family.
So it’s time to jump into your wellies and head down to the shores of Windermere.
We’ve put together a little list of activities that you might want to consider trying out, whether you are looking for fun, adventure, education or just a relaxing trip out, we’ve got it all covered:
- Meet Beatrix Potter's characters on our Beatrix Potter trail around the beautiful lakeshore grounds and learn more about the wildlife that inspired her.
Our amazing grounds are home to many of the creatures who appear in Beatrix Potter's tales - we even share our name with Mr Brock the badger.
- Explore the 30 acre Thomas Mawson designed Arts and Crafts garden.
With views over Windermere and towards the Langdale Pikes. Meet one of our gardeners on a Glorious Garden Tour and find out what inspires Brockhole garden creations today…
- Splash around by the lakeshore and enjoy a spot of puddle jumping whilst exploring the fantastic grounds and secret beaches.
Hire a bike, boat or enjoy a round of mini golf!
- It's that time of year again, why not make a start on your Christmas shopping, we have a whole range of beautiful gifts on offer, we'll let you in wearing your wellies!
- When you and your wellies are ready for a little rest and relaxation, why not head over to our cosy café?
We have a selection of lunches and homemade cakes just waiting for you to arrive and take a seat
… Hopefully you’ve got some ideas for your autumn adventure and we’d love to see you here at Brockhole soon. In the meantime you can find out more about planning your visit and the full selection of attractions and activities we have on offer. Don’t forget to join in the chatter through social media connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!