Site changes due to Great North Swim 2021
We are delighted to be hosting the John West Great North Swim Event at Brockhole on 11-13 June. As a result, we will be making some changes to our normal offer over the event period:
Before and after the event: Thurs 10 June and Monday 14 June
- Boat hire, trails and some outdoor activities closed to the public
- Archery and Laser clay and Adventure Playground remain open
- Gaddum Restaurant will be closed
- The café, shop and exhibition remain open. Please note the café will only be serving drinks, sandwiches and cakes.
- The garden shed and BBQ will be open.
- Treetop Trek and Nets remain open.
- No Windermere Lake Cruise service from Brockhole
During the event: Friday 11, Sat 12 and Sun 13 June
- The car park will have significantly reduced capacity for non-Great North Swim customers. Please try and park elsewhere if you do wish to visit or use public transport to reach us.
- Our grounds and gardens are open, but there will be a slightly reduced outdoor activity offer of Archery, Laser Clay Shooting and Krazy Karts only.
- The café, Gaddum Restaurant, shop and exhibition remain open.
- The Faerie Trail and Adventure Playground remain open. Our other trails and orienteering courses are closed.
- Boat hire is closed
- Treetop Trek and Nets are open (parking available for Trek customers).
- Normal Windermere Lake Cruises service applies.