Brockhole - a perfect day out with family and friends
So, the sun is shining and the weather is sweet, yet despite the crisp blue skies you’re still unsure how to make the most of it. We’ve all been there!
The great news is that there are plenty of fun activities to be enjoyed right here at Brockhole, some of which are completely free!
To give you some summer inspiration, we’ve put together a family and friends itinerary. Chop and change it, print it, save it or even send it to someone that you know. The important thing to remember is that Brockhole is a wonderful family day out and definitely one for you to enjoy this summer!
Itinerary for a perfect day out at Brockhole
- 9:30 – Arrive at Brockhole
- 10:00 – 12:00 – Go on a biking adventure across Windermere’s beautiful lakeshore. Bring your own or hire some of our own bikes!
- 12:30 -13:30 - Enjoy lunch on the terrace at the Brockhole café or bring along your own picnic.
- 14:00 – 15:00 – Hire a boat, kayak, canoe or paddle board and enjoy Lake Windermere and its stunning scenery.
- 15:30 – 16:30 - Let the kids run wild on our adventure playground whilst you unwind. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a little competitive, go head to head on our mini golf course!
What's on at Brockhole
There’s a bunch of other activities and events for you to consider too! You can plan these into your own perfect day out with family and friends. View all up and coming Brockhole events here. Take a look at other other attractions here.
Enjoy your visit
We hope that you enjoy the good weather and activities provided at Brockhole.