Gift Shop and Information Centre
We're proud to support local artisans in our shop, full of great gift ideas and local goodies. You'll also find our information desk where we can help you plan your Lake District adventure.
Every purchase made at Brockhole on Windermere supports your National Park for future generations to enjoy.
From lovingly selected gift ideas to give as a gift or to keep for yourself we’ve got everything covered…
- Delectable locally-produced Lake District foods such as, award winning jams, pickles, chutneys and sauces, not to forget of course our energy-packed Kendal Mintcake.
- Local ales – brewed right here in The Lake District, to satisfy any real ale enthusiasts.
- A local range of premium handcrafted made Whisky, Gin and flavoured alcoholic drinks which showcase the very best of the Lake District.
- A fabulous homeware and accessories range from Herdy – Born in the heart of the Lake District and inspired by our lovable Herdwick Sheep.
- Locally hand blended skin care range using 100% natural essential oil blends and highly effective plant extracts and botanicals.
- Books, maps and guides.
Our friendly advisers can help you make the most out of your visit to the Lake District. There's also plenty of information about things to see and do in the area. Visit our plan your visit page for more information or alternatively please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015394 46601.
10 per cent off with MyCumbria card
If you're a local resident, you can get lots of discounts when you shop in Cumbria - including at our café and shop.
Apply for a MyCumbria card today.