Gift Shop and Information Centre
Indulge yourself in our treat-filled, shop and information centre. Packed with great gift ideas and local goodies.
Every purchase made at Brockhole on Windermere supports your National Park for future generations to enjoy.
Our shop will be open from 4th July, but with some restrictions in place to keep our visitors and staff safe and to help maintain social distancing.
From lovingly selected gift ideas to give as a gift or to keep for yourself we’ve got everything covered…
- Delectable locally-produced Lake District foods such as, award winning jams, pickles, chutneys and sauces, not to forget of course our energy-packed Kendal Mintcake.
- Local ales – to satisfy a real ale enthusiast from Handsome and Hesket Market Breweries.
- A local range of premium handcrafted made Whisky, Gin and flavoured alcoholic drinks which showcase the very best of the Lake District.
- A fabulous homeware and accessories range from Herdy – Born in the heart of the Lake District and inspired by our lovable Herdwick Sheep.
- Locally hand blended skin care range using 100% natural essential oil blends and highly effective plant extracts and botanicals.
- Books, maps and guides.
Our friendly advisers can help you make the most out of your visit to the Lake District. There's also plenty of information about things to see and do in the area.
10 per cent off with MyCumbria card
If you're a local resident, you can get lots of discounts when you shop in Cumbria - including at our café and shop.
Apply for a MyCumbria card today.