Top five family activities at Brockhole this February half term
Brockhole offers awesome activities to suit all the family, from toddlers to adrenaline junkies, there’s something for everyone this February half term. Why not start your lakeland adventure today!
Here are our top five half term ideas
- Sit back, get comfortable and enjoy fun packed lakeland tales and anecdotes with The Magic of Storytelling
- For a high wire adventure with a difference, take a trip on Treetop Trek, or soar above the trees on Treetop Nets
- Unleash your inner clown and try out juggling, plate spinning and diabolo in our Circus Skills workshops
- Get inspired by Brockhole’s beautiful gardens and create wonderful wild art on our Nature Art events
- Explore Brockhole on a pony ride around the grounds.
For lots more family fun in the Lake District check out our events calendar.
All things Brockhole
Keep up to date on all the latest news, offers, photos and more!
- Brockhole blog
- Follow us on twitter
- Like us on facebook
- Brockhole on Instagram
- Brockhole on Pinterest
- Don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of this page.
For help planning your visit, please call us on 015394 46601 or fill out our quick contact form.
Looking forwards to seeing you in the Lakes this half term!