Here comes the sun - top 10 activities you can't afford to miss at Brockhole this summer
Well, hopes are high for some nice weather as we midway through the summer holidays - the good news is that Brockhole has so much to offer both inside and outside that we'll still be having tons of fun whether we're in flip flops or fleeces.
If you haven't been here before, you will be amazed by the fantastic amount of space we have, our beautiful gardens leading right onto the Windermere lake shore offer a whole range of options from watersports and mini golf to pony rides, there's even the chance to swing through the trees at our award winning Tree Top Trek...
So, here are our top 10 activities to make sure your summer shines:
- Make a splash with our family canoeing sessions right here on Windermere - from just £7.
- What will you find at our pond monster hunt? You've heard of Bownessie...perhaps he slipped through the net here!
- Have a go at raft building! Use basic materials and see if you can stay afloat on Lake Windermere!
- Discover beautiful birds of prey at our Silverband Falconry show.
- Eat a slice of homemade cake and enjoy an afternoon tea on our lake view terrace.
- Try and get a hole in one on our mini golf course.
- Enjoy our lakeshore activities with boat and bike hire throughout the summer.
- Arrive here by boat - no need for the car here at Brockhole, we're on the Windermere Lake Cruises red and green routes.
- Shop till you drop - from Herdy to Hawkshead Relish, we have a fantastic selection of local food, drinks and gifts for all the family.
- Swing into action at Treetop Trek - great fun for the kids (and mums and dads too!).
That's not all either, we have so many activities it's impossible to list them here - why not take a look at the video below for a sneak preview of what you can expect when you visit!
Don't forget to check out what's on when you are here, we have loads of events already planned with most available to book online, take a look at our events calendar.
All things Brockhole
Keep up to date on all the latest news, offers, photos and more!
- Brockhole blog
- Follow us on twitter
- Like us on facebook
- Brockhole on Instagram
- Brockhole on Pinterest
- Don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of this page.
For help planning your visit, please call us on 015394 46601 or fill out our quick contact form.
Looking forwards to seeing you in the Lakes this summer!