Brockhole Lakeshore boat and bike hire terms and conditions
Boat and bike hire terms and conditions
Brockhole Lakeshore boat and bike hire bookings are subject to our terms and conditions. By proceeding with a booking and hiring a boat or bike from us you agree that these will apply.
You can contact us about boat and bike hire by calling us on 015394 46601.
Conditions of hire
- You will take responsibility for yourself and all people in your party.
- You and your passengers must not be under influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You and your passengers will wear a buoyancy aid at all times.
- You are competent to manage the hired boat following instruction.
- You are aware of any dangers and will act in a careful and responsible manner at all times.
- You are over 14 in the case of non-powered boats.
- You will not exceed the maximum number of passengers stated on the boat.
- You and your passengers will not leave the main seating area of the boat or swim from the boat.
- You will pay for any damage caused by you or your passengers' negligence to both the hired boat and any third party involved.
- Previous experience required for Canadian canoe hire. You are aware of capsize risks and can look after yourself and your passengers.
- Valid ID must be left in the form of a credit / debit card or photo ID.
- Hirer is responsible for the security and condition of the cycle whilst in their care.
- Cycle must be returned on time. A charge will be made for late returns.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Highway code must be observed.
- Hirer is responsible for their own safety at all times.
- A puncture repair kit is provided and punctures are the responsibility of the hirer.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please ring us on 015394 46601 to discuss your requirements.
Cancellation by us
Boat and bike hire are weather dependent. If we determine that the weather conditions on the day are not suitable for the type of hire you have booked, we will need to cancel your booking in accordance with our cancellation policy.
If we need to cancel your booking we will offer you a full refund or with your consent, transfer your booking to another date.