Be wild and try something new, soar through the sky on a treetop adventure, or splash on the water. Take in the beauty of our awesome mountain views, taste the best of local food and ale. Brockhole is the ultimate start to make your Lakeland escape memorable.
More for groups
- Explore the Mawson gardens with our Head Gardener
- Looking for a special menu - breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas available to groups in our pre-bookable dining rooms
- Check out range of events throughout the year - group packages always available.
- Free entry to our gardens and grounds - bespoke group tours of the gardens
- Bespoke activities including talks and have a go sessions
- Contribution of £1 per child applies to school and youth group bookings
- Free meal for coach driver (pre-booked activity* of 20 plus only)
- Free coach parking (pre-booked only) outside of school holidays - alternatively an £8 charge applies. No coaches are accepted between 23 July - 4 September and 15 - 30 October. Please do not attempt to drive onto the site with a coach during these dates as there will be nowhere to either park or turn.
- Transfer to Brockhole available with Windermere Lake Cruises boat (offer incurs a charge per passenger, with free coach parking (pre-booked only) at Brockhole outside of school holidays).
- Speak to us about packages with other attractions
* Activity requires participation in a pre-paid for activity, event, tour or catering